Cover change

Melanie Novella Ray Reply 8:41 AM
I've found out from some authors that Amazon is starting to be bias against men with chests. Which bites because it's a nice way to say 'sexy' without being completely erotic all the time. Romantic and sexy. However, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot because once Amazon starts doing things...others often follow and before you know it you have to change your cover because it's not appropriate anyhow.

So, I am going with a more toned down look for episode covers. I hope you really like it, I didn't just cobble it together. You will see this branding across all the books now.

(At least I found out about this before I started to go too deep into the covers.)


Related Posts

quick update 100981551430051448

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts