Reboot!

Melanie Novella Ray Reply 6:47 AM
What a lovely reboot it is.

For others coming from my Melanie Ray site, welcome! I needed to move since my ISP is really finicky about what they accept. They have a great service, but are against things like erotic romance. Since I do write those (along with sweet and others) I don't want to wake up and see them delete my site with no trace. That sucked the first time, and I do not need a replay.

I am getting one of my sweet pieces out underneath my name now (especially since my catalog got wiped.) I had to think really hard about it, but I've decided to write everything I write beneath this name (and one other.)

-Everything I write is romance, whether erotica or not. I would prefer having people decide on their level of heat and genre for romance instead, having their pick of the books instead of separating them out. I already add warnings for heat intensity, so that should work out.
-It's easier for me to create a following underneath one name.

I still have one series beneath the name Penelope Dark, but I am reconfiguring it to be less all-over-the-place for the genre. This will probably take some time to complete (like years, so it's not on my 'must be done now' plate). Also, I will be offering the original edition with it too, for those who did prefer the original series.
So to that end, I am leaving it on the other name. Until I can really get the story to focus how I want.


Today I will be getting three pieces out (hopefully.) Right now, I am getting this one republished. (I do NOT go back to distributors and start over. I simply change my name so purchasers do not accidentally re-buy.)

-It Sucks Being Romeo and Juliet is a sweet romance. (No graphic sex, but there is a little play in the end. Nothing serious though. It was my mom's favorite book if that helps.)






Previous fans! Rejoice, I found the original stock image. The first piece was purchased from a designer, but it was too small for paperback. (Paperback is still out there circulating somewhere beneath Melanie Ray. If anyone has trouble finding it, I may make another paperback later. It's just that I've never sold a paperback copy so...) I had to get another piece but the concept didn't rock me as well. I also took the stock photo and added my own effects, so I LOVE this cover even more.

I don't know if I'll convert the special edition. Probably not. I think even though it's shorter, this edition is still the best loved. If you would like me to put out the special edition, then please let me know.



Related Posts

Updates 9158623804026204479

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts