Melanie Ray's Books
Stories long and small
My site address has changed!
Melanie Novella Ray
Reply
7:16 AM
I bought myself a domain and a much nicer layout. Visit me at http://serenawalken.com.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
item
Search
Popular Posts
The first two 'An Apocalyptic Fairytale' is out soon at Amazon! Here is the first one,
Considered #1 for Amazon's rules, but this series can be read in any order you like. Being sent to hell by The Boogeyman is rough e...
Starting over . . .sort of.
It took a little while to find my place for my tales. It took a little while to find my place for anything. As you can see, the title and we...
My site address has changed!
I bought myself a domain and a much nicer layout. Visit me at http://serenawalken.com.
Should be publishing the first collection soon.
This one should be publishing tomorrow or the next day. As soon as it does, I will email newsletter fans along with which book will b...
Saving Mrs. Claus, almost out to Amazon
The second full story of 'An Apocalyptic Fairytale'. This is labeled #2 on Amazon for their rules, but it can be read stand alone. (...
Episode 3 of Apocalyptic Fairytales Published!
Okay, sorry about little delays between text if you see them. Blogger is going all grey instead of orange today and I wanted you to know Epi...
It clicked.
It just clicked one day. I was really wondering about the 'extra story' I had to give to have each book in An Apocalyptic Fairytale....
Free Days for Saving Mrs. Claus from Dec. 21-25
I have decided to try a free day on Saving Mrs. Claus. Why? 1. People will be able to get it free for the holidays. I mean, come on, it...
Those next books
Wow, are those next books going to be great. It's hard to stop to make the paperbacks because I just want to sit out and write it. Any...
Happy Valentine's Day Blow out!
I've got a treat for you. I got really into the Valentine spirit this year. I can't believe that soon my husband I will have known e...
Labels
A Love That Destroyed Time
An Apocalyptic Fairytale
Christmas Gift
cover change
Free book
Novellas
paperback
quick update
Rewriting
Serials
The Great Destruction Series
Updates
versions
Post a Comment